Mind Hacks: Tips & Tools for Using Your Brain (Repost) Book
O'Reilly Media | ISBN-10: 0596007795 | 2004 | 394 pages | CHM | 3.5 MB
The brain is a fearsomely complex information-processing environment--one that often eludes our ability to understand it. At any given time, the brain is collecting, filtering, and analyzing information and, in response, performing countless intricate processes, some of which are automatic, some voluntary, some conscious, and some unconscious.
* Release Eye Fixations for Faster Reactions
* See Movement When All is Still
* Feel the Presence and Loss of Attention
* Detect Sounds on the Margins of Certainty
* Mold Your Body Schema
* Test Your Handedness
* See a Person in Moving Lights
* Make Events Understandable as Cause-and-Effect
* Boost Memory by Using Context
* Understand Detail and the Limits of Attention
keep visiting our site to download Psychiatry Psychology free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Mind Hacks: Tips & Tools for Using Your Brain (Repost) fro megaupload or torrent.