Microsoft XNA Game Studio Creator's Guide, Second Edition Book
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | English | 2009-04-23 | ISBN: 0071614060 | 560 pages | PDF | 3,2 MB
Bring your PC, Zune, and Xbox gaming visions to life with Microsoft XNA Game Studio
Develop complete 2D and 3D games with step-by-step hands-on instruction, advice, and tips from two industry professionals. Fully revised to cover the latest features, Microsoft XNA Game Studio Creator's Guide, Second Edition lays out the essentials of game programming alongside exciting examples and C# code samples. Learn how to create 3D models, virtual worlds, and add stunning animation. You'll also discover how to incorporate 3D audio into your projects and handle PC and game controller input devices.
• Create, draw, and update XNA game windows and 3D objects
• Add dazzling animation and fluid character motion
• Render photorealistic terrains, landscapes, skies, and horizons
• Program custom lighting and shading effects using HLSL
• Integrate sound effects, game dashboards, and stat tracking
• Work with game cameras, keyframes, sprites, and loaders
• Design natural collision detection, ballistics, and particle effects
• Develop, import, and control Quake II models using MilkShape
keep visiting our site to download Programming general free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Microsoft XNA Game Studio Creator's Guide, Second Edition fro megaupload or torrent.