Robert Milton Zollinger Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations, 8th Edition Book
Publisher: McGraw-Hill | ISBN: 0071212507 | edition 2003 | CHM | 468 pages | 88.3 mb
Defines the core of major general surgical procedures using well-established, safe techniques. Puts hands-on guidelines at your fingertips featuring detailed illustrations depicting every important action a surgeon must consider while performing operations. Provides easy-to-follow, step-by-step detail for all gastrointestinal, vascular and gynecologic procedures -- in addition to all other procedures commonly performed by the general surgeon or surgical resident – in text and in hundreds of superb line drawings. Includes logorithmic treatment and diagnostic options. Covers preoperative preparation and postoperative care, anesthesia, and ambulatory (or outpatient) surgery commonly performed for the repair of inguinal, femoral, and small umbilical hernias, breast biopsies and many other gynecologic procedures, excision of skin tumors, some cosmetic procedures as well as certain orthopedic and otolaryngologic procedures.
Fully updated, this Eighth Edition:
* Features 16 completely new plates and over 60 updated ones
* Illustrates the newest techniques using laparoscopy
* Provides completely new material on the open hernia procedure and the central node biopsy procedure
* Describes methodologies for the latest stapling instruments
* Details the use of the new biomaterials and radionuclide localization
keep visiting our site to download Medicine misc free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Robert Milton Zollinger Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations, 8th Edition fro megaupload or torrent.