Maingot's Abdominal Operations Book
by Michael Zinner
McGraw-Hill Professional | 2006 | ISBN: 007144176X | Pages: 1488 | CHM | Size: 78,2 MB
“This new edition is a remarkable step forward for a deservedly beloved text covering all issues pertinent to abdominal surgery. I found both the historical information and cutting-edge technologic descriptions engaging, and would recommend it to any surgical colleague or trainee.
Through ten successful editions, Maingot's Abdominal Operations has built a well-deserved reputation as the most complete, current, and sought-after resource among general, colorectal, and gastrointestinal surgeons. This unsurpassed abdominal surgery companion covers benign and malignant conditions - along with both common and esoteric diseases - in 53 focused chapters written by preeminent scholars.
Previously available in two volumes, Maingot's Abdominal Operations, Eleventh Edition, now delivers all of the book's trusted content in a single streamlined source. From cover to cover, you'll find skill-sharpening perspectives - many new to this edition - on all clinically relevant areas of abdominal surgery, from abdominal abscess and enteric fistula to endocrine tumors of the pancreas.
- The crucial details of every abdominal surgery procedure, including a new section on minimally invasive procedures
- Solid background chapters that provide essential guidance on all pre- and postoperative strategies and endoscopic intervention
- Commanding coverage of the full spectrum of diseases by region, filled with insights into congenital, acquired, and neoplastic conditions
- An indispensable, authoritative overview of all GI surgery operations, including every open, endoscopic, and interventional procedure
- A practical look at pre- and postoperative management, with an incisive examination of issues related to the monitoring of postoperative complications
- Helpful step-by-step guidance on incisions, closures, and management of the abdominal wound
- Extensive, detailed art program featuring hundreds of new technique-clarifying illustrations -- including more than 400 complex anatomical drawings new to this edition
- Prominent new authorship: the book is edited by highly respected surgeons at Harvard Medical School, along with an international team of expert contributors”
keep visiting our site to download Medicine misc free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Maingot's Abdominal Operations fro megaupload or torrent.