AutoCAD 2005 For Dummies (Repost) Book
Publisher: For Dummies | ISBN: 0764571389 | edition 2004 | PDF | 435 pages | 11,4 mb
* Shows how to use the leading technical drawing software-AutoCAD-and its less-expensive sister product, AutoCAD LT, in the friendly, easy-to-understand For Dummies style
* Shows first-time AutoCAD users how to create precise and efficient 2-D technical drawings and get started with 3-D technical drawings
* Topics covered include creating a basic layout; drawing and editing; writing text in drawings; plotting, creating, and editing external reference files; CAD standards; and drawing on the Internet
* Explores new features in the latest version of AutoCAD, including text improvements, streamlined Plot and Page Setup dialogue boxes, increased emphasis on tool palettes, better tools for transmitting sets of electronic files, and much more
* Includes a new chapter on sheet sets and a new collection of features for creating, managing, and publishing all of the drawings that make up a project
keep visiting our site to download IT free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get AutoCAD 2005 For Dummies (Repost) fro megaupload or torrent.