AutoCAD: Professional Tips and Techniques Book
Wiley Publishing | 2007 | ISBN: 0470084545 | 339 pages | PDF | 17 MB
Two AutoCAD experts distill years of combined experience into hundreds of the most useful AutoCAD tips and techniques you'll ever find. Fun, easy to read, and packed with information, this beautiful guide equips you with inside tricks on critical AutoCAD features and functions--all in fast, easy-to-digest nuggets. Discover keyboard shortcuts and little-known system variables or punch up your style with expert tips on visualizing, publishing, and 3D modeling. No matter what your experience level, you're sure to increase productivity and master professional-level techniques with this lively, practical book.
* Tweak Windows(r) and AutoCAD to get the UI you want
* Handle layers and select objects like a pro
* Create dimensions, hatch patterns, and text correctly the first time
* Comprehend the complexities of Sheet Sets and Paperspace
* Unleash the power of dynamic blocks
* Get visualization tips from the experts
* Plot or publish in the background while you keep drawing
* Take control of AutoCAD with customization techniques
keep visiting our site to download Engineering free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get AutoCAD: Professional Tips and Techniques fro megaupload or torrent.