Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver Book
Publisher: Hachette Audio; Abridged edition (August 28, 2008) | ISBN: 1600245072 | Language English | Audio CD in MP3/128Kbps | 196 MB
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. But only two things have ever been money: gold and silver. When paper money becomes too abundant, and thus loses its value, man always turns back to precious metals. During these times there is always an enormous wealth transfer, and it is within your power to transfer that wealth away from you or toward you." --Michael Maloney, precious metals investment expert and historian; founder and principal, Gold & Silver, Inc.
The Advanced Guide to Investing Gold and Silver tells listeners:
* The essential history of economic cycles that make gold and silver the ultimate monetary standard.
* How the U.S. government is driving inflation by diluting our money supply and weakening our purchasing power
* Why precious metals are one of the most profitable, easiest, and safest investments you can make
* Where, when, and how to invest your money and realize maximum returns, no matter what the economy's state
* Essential advice on avoiding the middleman and taking control of your financial destiny by making your investments directly.
About the Author
Michael Maloney is a precious metals investment expert and historian and the founder and principal of Gold & Silver, Inc. He serves as an advisor on Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad team and speaks frequently on commodities investing.
keep visiting our site to download Business Finance Jobs free pdf books by rapidshare mediafire and to get Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver fro megaupload or torrent.